Thursday, June 18, 2009
About Me

- Name: Melanie
- Location: Brigham City, Utah, United States
Shane and I have been married for 8 years. It's been a total roller coaster ride, up and down and now with Three kids along for the ride. It's not easy but it's REAL..and I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Previous Posts
- Happy Birthday Mayloni!!!!
- IGGY'S 9 MONTHS!
- Another Peterson?
- IGGY'S 8 MONTHS!
- HAPPY EASTER!!!! Thanks for the email Rhonda, it c...
- IGGY'S 7 MONTHS!
- WHAZZZZ UP!
- WOW this is rare and I caught it just in time. Lat...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
Melanie he is such a handsome little guy. They grow up way to fast. That is so neat that he took his first steps, before you know it he will be cruising everywhere. Landon is walking along furniture now and crawling really well. I love seeing their first's its so precious to watch those little ones grow and learn new things. We need to get all the Doman family together, it has been way too long since we have all seen each other. Hope all is well. :)
It is I
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home