Wednesday, March 18, 2009
About Me

- Name: Melanie
- Location: Brigham City, Utah, United States
Shane and I have been married for 8 years. It's been a total roller coaster ride, up and down and now with Three kids along for the ride. It's not easy but it's REAL..and I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Previous Posts
- WHAZZZZ UP!
- WOW this is rare and I caught it just in time. Lat...
- Another GREAT Sale!!! All I have to say is thank g...
- Iggy's 6 Months!
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Iggy's 5 months!
- Happy Birthday Tyler!
- Awe...Look how cute my boys are!! Tyler loves read...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
How fun. I just love this weather ;) I was just thinking about getting Landon one of those swings, so it's funny I see it on here right after. I bet Coleson Loves it.
Coleson is getting so big, isn't it crazy how fast this first year is going by. I just want Gracie to stay a baby forever! I haven't been updating my blog recently, my brother got me hooked on facebook. I need to be better. We will be at mom's Sunday, hope to see you there!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home