Monday, June 22, 2009
About Me

- Name: Melanie
- Location: Brigham City, Utah, United States
Shane and I have been married for 8 years. It's been a total roller coaster ride, up and down and now with Three kids along for the ride. It's not easy but it's REAL..and I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Previous Posts
- HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
- Iggy's First Steps!!!
- IGGY'S 10 MONTHS!
- Happy Birthday Mayloni!!!!
- IGGY'S 9 MONTHS!
- Another Peterson?
- IGGY'S 8 MONTHS!
- HAPPY EASTER!!!! Thanks for the email Rhonda, it c...
- IGGY'S 7 MONTHS!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






2 Comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Beautiful Pictures. ;)
Hi Melanie! You might not remember me but this is Heidi Johnson. I used to work with Tyler at Canyon View a few years ago and I ran into your blog through my friend Windy!! I was so happy to see your cute blog! How is Tyler? Oh goodness, your kids are absolutely beautiful!!! Just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I adore your little boy! Tell him Heidi says hi. He probably won't remember me but me and one of the other workers (Liz) used to say "Hey Tyler... ROCK ON!!!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home