Monday, April 13, 2009
About Me

- Name: Melanie
- Location: Brigham City, Utah, United States
Shane and I have been married for 8 years. It's been a total roller coaster ride, up and down and now with Three kids along for the ride. It's not easy but it's REAL..and I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Previous Posts
- HAPPY EASTER!!!! Thanks for the email Rhonda, it c...
- IGGY'S 7 MONTHS!
- WHAZZZZ UP!
- WOW this is rare and I caught it just in time. Lat...
- Another GREAT Sale!!! All I have to say is thank g...
- Iggy's 6 Months!
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Iggy's 5 months!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





1 Comments:
I loved your slide show. It looked like you guys all had so much fun. Curt got me my camera a couple Christmas's ago and I love it. Its a Pentax K100D. I have a couple lens for it. I enhance some of my pictures with Adobe Photoshop. It's just too expensive to go get pictures taken all the time, I save lots of money just doing it myself. Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon. Expecially before our little ones are still little. I bet they would have a blast together. When the weather warms up we should plan something. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home