Iggy's 1st Birthday!
I have loved every minute of watching you grow up. You have brought so much Joy to our lives. You came into my life and filled something that I didn't even know was missing, I couldn't imagine my life without you! I'm so thankful to be your Mommy.
You are so funny and sweet and bring so much life to every one around you.
I knew right from the start you were going to have a fun personality.
When you were a week old we had your pictures taken, you would fart and then get a big grin on your face......sure you had gas, but then you PEED EVERY WHERE! You had a smile that was so big and cute, I knew it was so much more. And I was right! Your smile can get me through anything!
I love you so much!
Happy 1st Birthday!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home