Happy Birthday Tyler!
Tyler
You are such a sweet and loving little boy Whom I love so much. You entered this world January 16, 2003 at 12:36 pm, weighing in at 8lbs 2 ounces 20 1/2 inches long. I was so proud to be your Mommy! You are growing up so fast, but you will always be my little boy no matter how old you are. When you were a baby you were really attached to me and would go to no one else, not even Daddy. You and I had a strong bond. You did the cutest things that a lot of times only I got to see. Then around the time you were a year and a half you got lost, trapped within your self . When I looked into your eyes I could no longer see the sparkle that was once there. I just saw the emptiness. I knew you were in there trying to come back to me, and you did. With the help from our Angels, Patty and Amy from P.F.S. Who helped you find your way out. I will always be forever grateful to them and every one who helped you along the way. Now when I look into those big brown eyes I see that sparkle again...the life. I feel that I was given a second chance with you, and I will never take that for granted. We will always have a long road ahead of us, but I'm so thankful that I get to watch you take it. I love watching you play, laughing, and having fun. You are such a good big brother, the way you always want to give the baby kisses and when you are nice to your sister. I have and always will love you. You are so brave and so strong and of course so handsome. I love you so much. Never stop fighting the fight.
Love Mom
1st Birthday!

6th Birthday!
You are such a sweet and loving little boy Whom I love so much. You entered this world January 16, 2003 at 12:36 pm, weighing in at 8lbs 2 ounces 20 1/2 inches long. I was so proud to be your Mommy! You are growing up so fast, but you will always be my little boy no matter how old you are. When you were a baby you were really attached to me and would go to no one else, not even Daddy. You and I had a strong bond. You did the cutest things that a lot of times only I got to see. Then around the time you were a year and a half you got lost, trapped within your self . When I looked into your eyes I could no longer see the sparkle that was once there. I just saw the emptiness. I knew you were in there trying to come back to me, and you did. With the help from our Angels, Patty and Amy from P.F.S. Who helped you find your way out. I will always be forever grateful to them and every one who helped you along the way. Now when I look into those big brown eyes I see that sparkle again...the life. I feel that I was given a second chance with you, and I will never take that for granted. We will always have a long road ahead of us, but I'm so thankful that I get to watch you take it. I love watching you play, laughing, and having fun. You are such a good big brother, the way you always want to give the baby kisses and when you are nice to your sister. I have and always will love you. You are so brave and so strong and of course so handsome. I love you so much. Never stop fighting the fight.
Love Mom
1st Birthday!
6th Birthday!



2 Comments:
Melanie,
That is such a beautiful post. You got me all teared up. Isn't being a mom the best thing in the world. I already feel like Landon is growing up too fast. I best it's crazy to see your first baby turn 6.;) You are such an amazing mom. Your kids are so lucky to have you. Tyler is such a handsome little guy. He has such a contagious smile. I send him Birthday Wishes. Hope you guys had a wonderful day.
Windy ;)
By the way your hair is so long and pretty and you look so beautiful!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home