

I had Shane take the boys to get them a suit, while I took Mayloni to get her a dress. I told him the sizes they wore, but to make sure he tried them on . He came home with two suits, He told me Tyler's suit fits him perfectly, but that he was a little worried about Iggy's. He said he could not close the top button on the shirt, and that he had a hard time dressing him, because the dressing room was really small, and that he had too change him on his lap. I pulled out the suit and noticed the pants, at first I thought there was a mix up, maybe some how these were put on the wrong hanger, so I checked the tag and to my surprise it was the right size , medium(6-12m). I put them on Mayloni to show you how big these really are. Mayloni is in a 4t, now do they look like a 6-12 months to you?! I asked him if the sales person knew that the pants were so big, he said yes that she did. she said "Does your wife sew?" he said "No", she replied with "You can fold it, and tape or pin it". I asked Shane why he bought it knowing it did not fit, Of course no reply. As for the top button on the shirt, I can not get it to close, not without choking him.
So if anyone knows a baby that wears a 3t bottom and a 6-12m top, I have a suit for them!!! lol


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home